Sinclairs Hotels Policies
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Guests are requested to cancel reservation within the stipulated period as mentioned below to avoid any cancellation charges.
- If cancelled from 0 days to 7 days before the check-in date 100% of the booking amount will be charged.
- If cancelled from 8 days to 20 days before the check-in date 50% of the booking amount will be charged.
- If cancelled from 21 days to 30 days before the check-in date 10% of the booking amount will be charged.
- No refunds for unused nights or early check-out.
- No refunds for cancellation during peak season period.
- No refund in case the booking is cancelled due to cancellation of flights/ trains/ ferries or road blocks due to climatic changes/natural calamities/political disturbances, etc.
- The cancellation policy for some rates/offers and room category may differ from the standard cancellation policy of the hotel.
- Port Blair : No refund for cancellation received on bookings from 15th December to 15th January. No refunds would be made on the already purchased boat tickets/ entry fees.
Arrival and Departure Policy
A recent Government notification requires guests to present proof of identity at the time of check in. Guests are requested to carry with them the required document during their travel.
Check in/ Check out time:
- Siliguri - 12 noon/11 am
- Dooars - 12 noon/10 am
- Burdwan - 12 noon/11 am
- Darjeeling - 12 noon/11 am
- Kalimpong - 12 noon/11 am
- Gangtok 2 pm/12 noon;
- Port Blair - 12 noon/10 am
- Ooty - 12 noon/10 am
- Yangang - 2 pm/12 noon
Early Arrivals and Late Departures
If you expect to arrive early in the day and would like immediate access to your room, we recommend booking the room for the prior night to guarantee immediate access. Similarly, for late departures, reserving an additional night will guarantee access to your guest room until you depart. If you choose not to reserve, we will be glad to store your luggage while you relax in the lobby.
All bookings must be guaranteed at time of reservation by Credit Card or Travel Agency. All major credit cards are accepted.
At Sinclairs, a guaranteed reservation assures you of a room even if you check in late (after 6:00 pm), on receipt of advance payment. All reservations made through the website must be guaranteed by a major credit card. Deposits are required for confirmed bookings only. Please check for full deposit requirements at time of booking.
Off season rates apply from 1 July to 15 September. During this time we offer special discount in our hotels except Siliguri, Burdwan, Port Blair.
These are exclusive of GST.
Visa and MasterCard
Sinclairs charges no additional fee for children 5 years of age and younger occupying the same guest room as their parents or guardians (space permitting). Special rates may be available for children between 6 – 12 years occupying the same room as their parents or guardians. Meals for children can be availed on extra charges.
Mandatory Meal Supplement
Mandatory meal supplement is applicable at select Sinclairs hotels & Resorts on New Year Eve, 31st December.
Banking Ombudsman Policy
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly of indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.